There are at least three artists with this name
1. A pop group from the United States
2. A rock & roll band from the Netherlands
3. A rock band from the United States
1. The Jets are a family band from Minneapolis, Minnesota, composed of brothers and sisters who specialize in pop, R&B, and dance music, particularly Latin freestyle.
The group officially formed in 1985, with the original lineup fizzling out by 1990. Several members of the family stayed on throughout the 1990s, unofficially reviving the group in the mid to late 1990s as a gospel outfit with most of the original members present.
Various record companies have released collections of songs from the group's popular period, while the modern incarnation of the group continues to perform at various small venues, primarily casinos and private corporate functions.
2. The Jets formed in Utrecht, Netherlands in 1958 as The Rocking Explosives and debuted on stage in 1960. Their instrumental guitarmusic sounded similar to The Shadows. They renamed the band to The Jets in 1963. The group had a big hit in Japan with an instrumental version of 'Goldfinger' under the name The Goldfingers (due to another band in Japan called The Jets). In 1966 The Jets were aiming for succes in England and recorded the single The Pied Piper, a later hit in the version by Crispian St. Peters. The Jets reformed in 1982 and still performs today.
3. Great pop has not been as prominent this decade as in the last but songwritters Graham and Mick are helping to remedy that. It's obvious they share the thoughts and dreams of John, Paul, The Hollies and Dave Clark. Both cuts are previously released as a single, TTR 7805.
Mick Isenburg - guitar, vocals
Graham Walker - guitar, vocals
Tom Walker - bass
Greg Wilson - drums .